Terms & conditions
By purchasing and registering with our website you agree to abide by our terms and conditions. The Terms and Conditions should be checked with every purchase as they can be changed without notice to customers.
Here at Hairlox we are committed to ensure you get the best products and service from us. If for any reasons you are not satisfied with our products these can be returned to us in their original packaging/conditions within 7 days of receipt.
Before returning your item/s please contact Hairlox customer service either by telephone or e-mail to be issued with a RTP number. This will help move the process along when the goods are received back at Hairlox. Your RTP number should be written on the returns label provided.
Below are our returns policy terms and conditions:
1. All items returned must be in saleable condition i.e must not have been worn/handled.
2. Hair must not have been removed from the cardboard under any circumstances for health and hygiene purposes.
3. No refund will be given if the hair/products have been used (e.g. hair extensions removed from cardboard)
4. The postage for returning items will not be refunded and we take no responsibility for returned goods.
5. For your own protection we advise you use a postal service that covers the value of the products or hair
6. We are unable to send out replacements until the faulty/incorrect item is received back and checked by a member of our staff.
7. Hairlox do not hold responsibility for the Hair extensions once they have been cut/dyed or styled.
8. Hairlox recommends a colour sample is purchased so no mistakes are made.
Payment is required in full before all orders can be dispatched.
All prices on our website are shown in pound sterling including VAT.
1. The postage for returning items will not be refunded and we take no responsibility for returned goods.
2. For your own protection we advise you use a postal service that covers the value of the products or hair.
3. Shipping costs are non refundable.
All customers have a right to cancel their order as long as it hasn’t left our warehouse, if it has please refer to the returns policy. Cancellation request must be put in writing, e-mail or fax.
Whilst Lairlox Ltd has made every effort in the compiling of the contents of this Web Site, it is provided on an “as is” basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
Hairlox Ltd will not guarantee that the information contained in this Web Site is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and will therfore accept NO LIABILTY for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this Web Site or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
Hairlox Ltd make no guarantee that the functions or materials accessible from this Website will be error free, that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site or the server that makes it available are virus or bug free or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.